Monday, June 12, 2006

GREETINGS TO ALL

Aiyoo... Soli everybody !
I parked my spaceship here and I forget about it alreadi,
now I just remembered.....

Hi after I landed took up lots of time in explorations. Blogs are
truly amazing. Your horizons are widen by its write-ups.
It is like reading news, only it gets better, comes with humour
to chase your "blues" away, a kinda good feel through reading and
also on the views and feedbacks received from its readers.

It gives me a sense of satisfaction and a good kind of feel that got me
interested. Thank you all bloggers - I am one of the anonymous
commentor and a silent reader many a times. But going forward,
I shall leave a note in appreciation of your post.

We spent a lot of time in our work. I think to have a recreative
past-time and space to blog would be a good idea.
I do not know, how long my interest holds, but until then I shall
blog on no particular subject and on anything that comes to mind.

Last but not least...

I heard some funny phrases/ words today:

Can you please KISS ? .......(kiss = keep it short and simple)
What is the 4 letter words that make gals go crazy ... (SALE)
Nothing is impossible coz............(impossible = I m possible)
DESSERTS can cure STRESSED .... ( coz it is a gostan word)


I am sure there are many. Somore to add, anyone ?



2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:19:00 PM, Blogger Admin said...

starting a blog is no fun hor. but just hang on and hantam whatever and then you will begin to like it.

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

thank you ah pek for coming by my blog. ya being a reader and a blogger is different.... now baru tahu
Thinking of subj matter to blog cracking head leh, but like you said, I'll try just hantam bet would be fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home