Tuesday, June 20, 2006

THE 4 MEME

Today is a 2006 2006 a Double Match
a nice day and will do this tag given
by the famous Ah Pek to make it more memorable.

New to blogging and this is my first MEME.

4 jobs I would stink at:
1) Secretary - ( dunno how to cross da legs)
2) Sales Exe - ( creates more confusion)
3) Accountant - ( dunno how to count )
4) Teacher - ( everything go haywire)

4 nicknames I am making for myself:
1) Moong Cha Cha
2) Forget-Me-Not
3) Wonder Woman
4) Dilbert

4 movies I can watch again and again:
1) The Gods Must Be Crazy -(dun nid words to communicate)
2) The Pink Panther - (so like me )
3) Tarzan - ( back to nature, jus be your natural self)
4) Superman - ( I love his style of dressing)


4 Alcoholic drinks I enjoy:
1) Guiness Stout -(heard it's good for me)
2) Tiger Beer - (roar like one after that)
3) Whiskey - ( I'll be a pussy cat next)
4) Brandy - (warming me up)


4 Destinations I want to be right now:
1) Mars - (go lure all the hansem guys)
2) Venus - (go grabs all the lengluis)
3) Fantasy Land - (where all dreams comes true)
4) Paradise Island - ( in seventh heaven feel)


4 things I do on weekends
1) day and nite dreaming
2) jay walking
3) sleep walking
4) fantasizing

4 celebrites I like:
1) Inspector Clouseau
2) Ronaldo
3) Rain
4) Jang Na Ra

4 Gadgets I would like to have:
1) compass -( so i dun get loss)
2) cloning machine -( can duplicate whoever I like)
3) magic lamp -( can rub-rub when bored)
4) Robot - ( can play for fun)


Soli dunno who to tag ....... me so moongchacha oredi

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. one day we must drink together. we share the same favourite Ohkau.
And are there hensem guys on Mars?

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

Thank you Ah Pek.
Hensem guys on Mars ?
ya ya got many ...hehee
all beauty lies in the eyes on the beholder.

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 7:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAA.... HOHOHOHOHOHOH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home