Wednesday, November 15, 2006

LOVE AND TIME

This one another of those e-mails i received which i like very mucheee....

The start of a relationship...... 6 weeks....veli da lomantic

starts to grow......... 6 months ....... still lomantic

as time goes on....... 6 years...... no more lomantic


Dating process:
6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.
6 mths : Of course, I love U
6 yrs : GOD, if I didnt love U, then why the hell did I propose ?


Back from Work:
6 weeks : Honey, I am home
6 mths : BACK
6 yrs : What did your mom cook for us today ??


Gifts:
6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring
6 mths : I brought you a painting, it would fit the motif in the living room
6 yrs : Here's the money. Buy yourself something.


Phone Ringing:
6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone
6 mths : Here, for you.
6 yrs : phone ringingggg...


Cooking:
6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good !
6 mths : What are we having for dinner tonite ?
6 yrs : AGAIN !!!


Apology:
6 weeks : Honey muffin, dont U worry. I'll never hold this against you
6 mths : Watch out ! Dont do it again.
6 yrs : What's not to understand about what I just said ??


New Dress:
6 weeks : OMG, you look like an angel in that dress.
6 mths : You brought a new dress again ?
6 yrs : How much did THAT cost me ??


Planning for Vacations:
6 weeks : How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you please sound?
6 mths : What's so bad about going to India on a charter plane?
6 yrs : TRAVEL ? What's so bad about staying home ???


TV:
6 weeks : Baby, what would you like us to watch tonite?
6 mths : I like this movie
6 yrs : I'm going to watch football, if you're not in the mood,
go to bed. I can stay up by myself.....


So how leh?.......liddat how to carry on? myself veli the lomantic
wan for .... 6 weeks and 6 months ..... but 6 years .... i dunno wor,
coz never have such a lonngggg relationship before.
What say you leh ??

.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love is a many splendour thing

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:37:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

i pun tak tau... when you tau, u blog abt it, ok?? :P

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:41:00 PM, Blogger sun, moon & star said...

i also the romantic type. i look at you, you look at me. i think of you day and night, you also think of me day and night.
... Moon

 
At Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:45:00 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

when it's still a twosome, romance will still be in the air. but when you start producing like rabbits hor, you think got chance to go romancing around or not leh? ;)

 
At Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:20:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

gusty - you're in the River of Lup liao..

angel - okkie... will do :)

Moon - like the chinese saying
"got lup drink water full !"

nyonya - ya.. errrmm maybe all evaporated into the thin air.

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:18:00 PM, Blogger bethamy said...

sadly..so true..when we get use to the person..we take the person for granted..don't we?

 
At Friday, November 24, 2006 12:46:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

mirror - ni hao mah? long time no see leh ?

yalor, must remember to treasure the person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home