Thursday, October 18, 2007

I WANT



I ..................


I WANT .......................


I WANT ...............................




................................................ Y O U



................................................... Y O U R ~~~~



..................................................... L O V E





one piomei sat next to me and whispered these at the
"K" session that nite.


now these words keep repeating in my memory every time
i am free..... you say 'sei mm sei ' leh?



.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:08:00 PM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

2 words for u lor MCC...

JIA LAT!!!

:P

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007 12:49:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

Angel - ya, damn jialat, almost to fatal attraction ... kkkkkk

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007 9:01:00 PM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

I................
I Want.......................







I Want Cocka Doodle!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that certainly sounds better.
Try that at the K next time , ya!

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007 11:32:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Cocka - u want u want, What u want leh?
i not gay wor....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home