Saturday, March 07, 2009

Food makes people do crazy things





Wakaka..... talking about food always make me hungry...

I am sure many of you hear of guys tah-pau-ing hokkien mee to
Singapore but have any of you heard of people bringing
in food from there ???

I got this one-kind food-crazy fren who did just that.
He popped over there last week for some work, came home
during the weekend and called me up darn blardy
early on Sunday morning.


"MCC, u taken your breakfast anot?"

"Haiya, why u kacau so early? Notchet la, u wanna belanja ar?"

"I got surprise breakfast for u, i come over now."

"Hah? Now ar? Ok, ok, better be something good for me to get up so early."

I was expecting nice dim sum , or some special homemade
breakfast, or McD breakie ... mana tau...... Alamak !!!!!
he drove 20 km from his house to mine , just to gif me
'chuey kuih' he brought all the way from Singapura (Tiong Bahru).

I look at my breakfast (above pic) ... i laughed.
(So seow wan tis fren of mine, got ppls more sot than me ler !!)
Appreciate his effort and thoughts but the breakfast
is way beyond my imagination.... kakakakakaka

Taste Not bad la, the "choy poh' very unique .
As for the chillie paste, wah lau, very hot but
i likeeeee verrryyyyyy mucheeeeeee!!!


Now, tat i know he like this kinda kuih, i will bring
him to Section 17, PJ to taste our local style,

No need to travel so far also can find good food mah !



.



Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, March 08, 2009 3:13:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

i nvr tried b4.. nice? where in sec 17?

 
At Wednesday, March 11, 2009 12:18:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Hi Angel, hoh jiak !
it is at the medan selera, near the sec 17 flats, only sells on Sunday mornings..

opposite, every afternoon, got the mamak cendul & rojak stall another thumbs up !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home