Friday, December 15, 2006

MUM'S WORDS OF WISDOM

Taking a stroll down memory lane .................


My mum taught me about the WEATHER

"It looks as if the Northeast monsoon has swept through your room"

My mum taught me about IRONY
"OK. Keep crying and I'll give you properly, and then you'll really cry!"

My mum taught me about HYPOCRISY
"If I told you once, I 've told you a million times. Stop exaggerating ! "

My mum taught me about STAMINA
"Time Out !. You will sit there on the staircase until Daddy comes home."

My mum taught me about RELIGION
"You better pray that I'm in a good mood when you bring back
your report
card tomorrow."

My mum taught me about INDIVIDUALISM
"I bet if all your friends jump off the river, you would follow suit."

My mum taught me LOGIC
"Because I said so, it is SO!"

My mum taught me about DIGESTION
"Shut your mouth, and take your tau sar pau ! "

My mum taught me about TIME TRAVEL
"If you don't take care and behave yourself, I am going to
knock you up into space with this big fat rotan."



9 Comments:

At Friday, December 15, 2006 1:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mum taught me....if it's ain't broken, break it!

 
At Friday, December 15, 2006 8:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... good boy.

 
At Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:34:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

cocka - wow .. you super naughty and break everything when you cum !! (LOL)

ah pek - ya, i am good !!!.. kekeke

 
At Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:38:00 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

your momma powerrr la...teach you soooo many things. unlike your poppa, taught you MAHJONG nia.

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 8:59:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

nyonya - Dad is great, mum is super...*grins*

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 11:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mum taught me ,
if all my friends were to jump off a bridge,
I wouldnt jump with them;
I'd be at the bottom to catch them.


( HAPPY CHRISTMAS, Dreamie :) )

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006 1:43:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

Gusty - you're smart and kind :)
Merry Xmas ! have a good time !!

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA....nice one..i enjoyed reading it :)

hope u learned a lot..lol

 
At Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:41:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

mirror : ... *grins* nice leh !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home