Monday, January 22, 2007

ON OR OFF TARGET ?

(I am back! Have been away from the internet world
these few days. Pretty busy with work. I have learnt alot lately. )

(Work until late hours throughout the weekend too. Luckily I have
my MP3 to keep me company and i got hooked by Eason
Chan's songs. The latest craze i have is the song "fu zi san har". )


Went for dinner with Danny and Francis yesterday.
This was the funny conversation they had.
Both of them went to see the Mysteria Show in Genting,
and they were discussing the thrills and marvels they had seen.

" I didnt think much of the knife-thrower, did you?" said Danny
" I thought he was super !" enthused Francis
" Well, I didnt" said Danny
" He kept chucking those knives at that gal and didnt hit her once!"


I almost choked on the tafu i was eating . HA HA HA ....

7 Comments:

At Monday, January 22, 2007 10:02:00 PM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

hahahaha!!! is someone moong cha cha or what?? :P

welcome back! ;)

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:10:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

TQ !!
:)... he did it on purpose wan laa
another joker !

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAKAKAKA....
On or off target,
I think not good for my weak heart.

Eason's songs nice, Justin's also.

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 2:27:00 PM, Blogger sun, moon & star said...

so did you choked on the taufu or not?
Moon

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 11:00:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

gusty - your heart so fragile? :)
Justin's i like too.

Moon - it was steamed taufu, if 'taufu goreng ' i kena aledi !

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny post !

that's good song, now popular in 988. Going to get CD.

 
At Saturday, February 03, 2007 1:27:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

Natalie :
nice hor ! .. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home