Thursday, October 25, 2007

THE CAT AND THE FISH

BE DUP be dup, my heart beating fast
the lights are dim, I have to squint my eyes
suddenly a piomei plop and sat on my lap
though I no green horn, my face also flushed

Then like sotong with many hands
touching me here, touching me there

the more I twist and turn, the closer she comes
the more I on the defensive, the more daring
her actions becomes

Woww.... when she touch and grope
my sensations shot high, spinning round the globe
everywhere I sense her and my sensor turns to
RED WARNING mode....

People say no man can resist temptation
Do you think THIS cat eat the fish or not leh?


.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Friday, October 26, 2007 1:21:00 AM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

No. We all know that some cats are gay wan. LOL

 
At Friday, October 26, 2007 2:23:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

haha so bad this cocka... piak him hehe...

Nope! I dun think this MCC Cat ate the fish... becos... becos... dunno leh...

But which cat no eat fish?

*think think think*

I know...

Catfish!

:p

 
At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 3:38:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Two well said comments*** kkkkk
sori terlambat...
I buzy playing Tom and Jerry

Cocka,
Ha ha ha .. some cats are gay wan
how come i dunno wan ??

Angel,
hou panlai ar !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home