Saturday, February 16, 2008

BIRD SHIT

This morning after washing my car, I took my breakfast.
After i pan leang jai already, whistling and getting my
car started "POp, SPLAT" ....... a pool of bird shit
landed on my front windscreen on the right side.

Oh Noooo... i just had by car cleaned spotty and shinny.
I got out and wiped it off. Ok now nice and smarty again.

I went back, and start my car and was looking for a nice CD
to play then i witnessed "pOp pOpP.. splat splat splat"
another pool of bigger bird shit landed on my front windscreen
again, ..........this time on the left side.

APA Leh............ HOI ..... WHAT THE BIRDS UP TO ???
Since it's new year and i am still in my lovely dovey
valentine mood , keeping my patience in tact, I got up and
cleaned it up again.

Huh??? what does that signify??? ...
The birds are having "cheng yat jit" up on the trees or what ?
I looked up , saw a few birds circling around the trees.

OR

is it the "choy san yeh" indicating to me to bang on 4D today.
What number is bird ar??? how about "bird shit"" ???

HAHAHAHA....

.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Saturday, February 16, 2008 4:36:00 PM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Sor lou! What number is your car??

 
At Saturday, February 16, 2008 5:22:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Cocka - aHhahahhaaaa Ya hor!!!
just got up from my nap.

Now I zoom like formula one, go and buy and pau the NUMBER. Tak boleh lari liao...

btw, it's 8816

 
At Saturday, February 16, 2008 7:25:00 PM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Wah! I also wanna mai!!! But now too late liao...

 
At Sunday, February 17, 2008 2:25:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Angeles - almost tiok alredi, but nvm waiting for U.
5 dit, 5 dit... buy la today .. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home