Thursday, May 01, 2008

JOKES

Prospective employer to Applicant : " So why did you leave
your previous job?
Applicant : "The company relocated and they did not tell me where!"


Wife : " Sir, I would like to call on my husband who left me and
brought all our five kids with him "
Radio Host : 'OK, go ahead ! '
Wife : " Sweetheart, Please return back all the kids, actually only
one of them is yours."


Hello! I am here again. My mind is all muddled up. I just want to ask
something. I know that you will be able to help me out.
Is BIRDS FLU the past tense of BIRDS FLY?


1st nite grandma wore a see-thru dress, granpa didn't react ...
2nd nite grandma wore t-back, grandpa still didn't react ...
3rd nite grandma all naked, grandpa said "What is that you
are wearing, it's all crumpled !"


Wife: It's a miracle! You came home early
Husband: I just obeyed what my boss told me to do.
He said ; ' GO TO HELL' , that's why i came home early.


Quote of the day :
Why are we suffering labour pains (income tax deadlines) on
the eve of labour day?


~~ Happy Labour Day ~~


.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:02:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

happy horniday, mcc... dun over horny ohh... kekeke...

 
At Thursday, May 01, 2008 11:20:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Dear Angel, horniday is just great , i wanna more... more and more and MUCH MORE... *AMOUR AMOUR *........

 
At Sunday, May 04, 2008 2:00:00 PM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Haahahahahaha!!! ok lah, quite farnie la the jokes..

 
At Saturday, May 10, 2008 3:24:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Cocka - :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home