Friday, June 19, 2009

SENTIMENTAL ME

My kakis all asked me, why am I getting so sentimental?



Sigh....



What to do? I been bumping into many ex's lately ,

my ex colleagues, my ex schoolmates, and ex gfs...

especially the ONE.



How can she look so gorgeous even with a kid in tow?

Why is the guy beside her not ME?



I love kids too ma !!!!!!!!



Sigh.....



I, now made up my mind. When I get MARRIED ,

I want minimum 5 kids. How about that ??



Okay, now I am going to look for THE ONE after the ONE.



Wish me luck, folks !!!





.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:48:00 AM, Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Please every day eat half boil eggs

 
At Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:53:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Hi brother, i veli blur wan ler,
why have to eat half boil eggs everyday? from your experience, that one good for stamina is it?

btw, it is good to hear from you !

 
At Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:54:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

eh? i also wonder abt the half boiled eggs ler...

MCC, dun so emo ler... wishing u all the best in finding The One!

ps: But dun so choosy ler... :p

 
At Monday, August 17, 2009 4:26:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Dear Angel, yalor half boiled, hard boiled can ar??... hahaha !!

Thank u 4 stopping by, blogging is almost finito liao !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home