Friday, January 26, 2007

JOB INTERVIEW

Three old kawans Gopal, Raja and Manjit went for a job interview.
Before the interview the three was asked to do a short test.
They have to construct simple sentences in English using the three
colours of the Company logo: GREEN, PINK and YELLOW.

Gopal:
Every Sunday, I wake up and prepare 'yellow' rice for breakfast
and eat it with 'green' curry. After that I watch 'Pink' Panther on TV.

Raja:
Every Sunday, I wake up and fry eggs for breakfast and I love
the 'yellow' yolk. I eat 'green' vegetables and I say to myself ,
I want to be in the 'pink' of health.

Manjit:
Every Sunday, I wake up when I hear the puttu-mayam man
'green- greennnggg' his bicyle bell. So quickly, I 'pinnnnk' some money
from my mum and call out to him " 'Yelloooooh!' Two puttu-mayam please ! "


Guess who got the job ?

9 Comments:

At Friday, January 26, 2007 12:30:00 PM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Sure Manjit got it... but i dunno why :P

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 12:53:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

angel - hai wor... U "chen hai pannai" ..... :)

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 1:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwhahahaha, man thats a good one, manjit the job cuz he is creative. Cheers!

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 2:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think all of them can't get the job...hahahaha

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 9:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think is MANJIT, he got an abstract expression

 
At Saturday, January 27, 2007 3:02:00 PM, Blogger sun, moon & star said...

i would say Raja will get the job cos he is in the pink of health.
Moon

 
At Saturday, January 27, 2007 7:17:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Joec : Thks for stopping by.
ya Manjit is creative and the most outstanding among the 3.

Mark : What ? all failed ?? if you are the boss 'chiam liao' lor .. (lol)
Thks for stopping by.

Gusty: ya Manjit scored high marks and got recruited.

Moon : he tulis oni mah, Co. hasnt send Raja for medical test yet wor ! ... kekeke

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NONE OF THEM
coz dun have kulitfications

 
At Saturday, February 03, 2007 1:21:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

Natalie :
in the public sectors, maybe there is a chance.
Thks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home