Wednesday, May 09, 2007

WHAT A DAY !!

Wow! dun know what shitty luck i got into lately
I had a fall not once, but TWICE in one day ....
you said 'jialat' onot?

Last week "seven early eight early" morning was
awaken by long and loud blasting of the car horns,
damn !@#%&*()__+!$%^**())#$$@... apparently,
it was my neighbour's BIG day.

As i couldnt sleep again, so i went for jogging. Just round the
corner, trying to avoid an old couple strolling along the footway
i didnt notice the patch of ice cream and spilled drinks, lost my
balance and had quite a nasty fall. Dun know, how i landed
sideways into a "longkang" ... (drain). I bruised my knee and
luckily when my head hit the grass spot, there were no stones or
hard objects on the ground, otherwise i see "stars" only.

A good samaritan helped me home. Took some painkillers and went
to snoozeland. I woke at noon time feeling hungry. Mum and the
rest of my family were not home, everyone had their own "agenda".

I went to the kitchen to cook maggie mee, instead i slipped and fell
ploink on my butts this time. AIYOO..... NOT AGAIN !!!!!!
WHAT THE F**k!!!! //@#$%!&*~@#&^ !!!!! ... KNN ...

I am in pain from head to butts !
Somebody's BIG day but it was surely not mine !!!

.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:12:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Adoi... kesiannye moong chacha... maybe it was just not your day but I hope Good Luck will follow thru! ;)

*hugs from Stockholm*

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 11:45:00 AM, Blogger sun, moon & star said...

Hahahaaaaaa living up to your moong chacha namesake rite?
Moon

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 2:23:00 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 2:23:00 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

aiyo, poor poor cha cha, never the mind lor, take a looong rest and recover la, maybe a message asking you to take a break :) Cheers!

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:58:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Angel - HALOOOOoooow you so far far away and yet take time to visit my blog, GRACIAS! ARIGATO! TOR CHEH! TENKIU, TERIMA KASIH BANYAK2 .. :)

Moon - ah ha , U are the bad apple
i had a fall and tat makes you happi can Hahahaaaaa sumore ...hmmmmppfffff (LOL)

JoeC - Ya i think so too, i had 3 days MC and Boss approved another 2 days.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)

 
At Friday, May 11, 2007 5:13:00 PM, Blogger pathfinder said...

Wahlaueh...damn suey siaw man. You shld mandi flower to buang suey. Anyway bad luck comes in 3s after that the sun will shine and skies will be blue...you might be a bit blue black by then. Take care tho.

 
At Friday, May 11, 2007 6:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOI Moongchacha,
Your mobile aso sakit ?
Dept on "FIRE" leh. I defend until almost no more bullets. Today, they want to "stuff me eat dead cat". Quickly, recharged and fan lei.

CAPTAIN CHONG
now known as Black Eyed Peas jor.

 
At Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:54:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Pathfinder - Thks! Ya the pain and the blue black came later. My mum insisted the mandi flowers the next day. Hopefully, i dun hit the 3rd time.

Captain Chong ? Black Eyed Peas ?? - WAKAKAKAKaaaa.. Hey buddy , you in hot soup is it? SABAR ! i will toast them. My mobile sot sot dei, now alright.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home