Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BREAKAWAY

TAKE A BREAK .............. got to eat lots AND lots of kit kat
to release the STRESS !!!!!!!

Felt very hard pressed lately. Work is taking alot of
my time, upgraded to new systems but met with
many teething and fine tuning problems.

Recently, grandpa's health not very good and i was
assigned as official "chauffeur" to make quite
frequent weekend trips down south.

At night, as soon as my head touches my pillow,
i am totally knocked-out, dead tired man.

Work and family come first. So I'm taking leave
from my blog for a while.

Now you see me...... next you don't
You'll see me again.... sure and not won't!!

Happy blogging everyone!!


.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 21, 2007 1:49:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Okaylah cincai... your leave approved... but faster come back... miss you marrr... ;)

Take care... rest well, yeah?

 
At Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:54:00 AM, Blogger sun, moon & star said...

where u going? getting hitched?
Moon

 
At Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:15:00 PM, Blogger pathfinder said...

I was really looking to take a break from my work and thot i'd chk out your blog which i hav not visited for ages...and now I'm heading out to get my Kit Kat. Nasty. Hey..you take care and be safe will all that travelling. Cheers.

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:51:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

Angel - Thank you !
miss me ?? ... kekeke

Moon - Grandpa sick, so to "choong hei" the elders forced me to go "siong thai" , thus making me now doubly stressed (LOL)

Pathfinder - lonnnnng time no hear alredi,
U also like Kit Kat ?
many thks for your well wishes.
Cheerios !!

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007 5:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy kit katting , dun worry so much and take good care ya ?

/Gusty

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Take care yeah!

 
At Saturday, March 24, 2007 1:12:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

Gusty - TQVM.. dun worry, be happy :)

Cocka - will do , thank you !!

 
At Monday, March 26, 2007 8:18:00 PM, Blogger sun, moon & star said...

ROFLOL... seriously ?? in that case you going on MIA is it ?

 
At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:44:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

SMS - baru balek ... lots of happenings lately, need time to sort things out ... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home