Friday, July 06, 2007

Jack of ALL Trades

My first job was working in an orange juice factory,
but I got canned - couldn't concentrate

Then I worked in the forests, as lumberjack,
but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe

After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't
suited for it mainly because it was a so-so job

I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn't cut it

Next was a job in a shoe factory, I tried but I just
didn't fit in

I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance
company, but the work was just too draining

Next I found being an electrician interesting, but the
work was shocking

So then I got a job in a gym and work-out centre, but they
said I wasn't fit for the job

My best job was being a musician, but I found
I wasn't noteworthy

I become a professional fisherman, but discovered that
I couldn't live on my net income

So, I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't
have any patience

Eventually, I quit from all those jobs, retired and be a SLO
(shake leg only) and finally become a MASTER !!!


KAKAKAKAKA..............


~~ Happy 07.07.07 tomorrow. It's a special, special day
so who is getting engaged, married , etcetera etcetera ?? ~~


CHEERS everyone !!!


.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Saturday, July 07, 2007 2:05:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

So... are you jack?? :D

Today a fren is getting married, it's chen's wedding anniversary, and... errmmm... I'm going to Genting :P

Happy weekend!

 
At Saturday, July 07, 2007 6:39:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

Bukan saya lah ...

waah banyak events nya, so happening wan ! Good luck and a good time in Genting !!

I am having a countdown at 7pm for a reunion party to start.

Kita sama same berhappi, happi :P

 
At Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home