Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LOL

Today is one of the rare moments that I actually enjoyed
working.

in msn....


hi gd morning,
HQ calling...

Branch : ya .. no mood morning ~~ what can't I do 4 u ?

HQ: I noticed you put an abbreviation (bra MLK) what it stand for?

Branch : now under the new system only 3 alphabet abbreviations are accepted
you dun know meh?

HQ: I know .. but why MLK? i blur blur and read it as BRA MILK .. HAHAHHA

Branch: bra = branch ; MLK = MELAKA ...OK? (hhmmmpppffff)

HQ: i thought the abbreviation is Mka no meh?

Branch : Wei .. lei born in which era wan hah?
MELAKA = MLK (BM )
Malacca = MCA (ENG)
that is universal abbrev !! all people know wan lah

HQ: hah ini macam bikin ar? guess I am not one of the all people lor,
but i no like the MLK
please change to another abbrev. can?

Branch : ok , then I change it to
Malacca = MCC ok... OK ?? ... maybe it will help U see better

HQ: haaahhaaaa... ooi dear, now you no need to change la
I just thought of a better suggestion, you can stick to MLK ,
over here we put it aka MALEIKAI ... (that is you !)
as skinny as Missy Olive (popeye's bini)
ADOOOIII.... (bra maleikai).... lol LOL...LOL !!!

Branch: PEK LEI KEK SI ngor !!!!!

..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home