Monday, July 31, 2006

KISAH BENAR

Today something real happened to me.
It was raining from 3am right up to this morning.
I noticed that the roads were all wet and slippery.

Traffics wasnt too bad today, surprising. No jams
at the LDP , and was having a slow drive, keeping
a safe distance from the car in front of me and
enjoying the radio 988 morning talk slot when
suddenly a motorcyclist from the left just cut
into my lane. He got skidded and was thrown off
from his bike, like a stunt man kinda like flying
high and next I seen he was landed just across my
driving pathway. Everything happened so fast, like
only just a blink of an eye.

Thank God ... I managed to brake in time and was
swift in my reaction. Otherwise, I could have easily
ran him over or he could smashed himself against the
car in front of me.

But the shock of seeing this man sprawled acoss my car
very closely under the left wheel of my car really jolted
the daylights out of me.

I hurried get off the car and checked on him. Thank Goodness
luckily, he was not injured, he managed to stand up by
himself . Other motorcyclists, stopped and helped retrieved
his thrown off helmet , a bunch of keys, wallet, some personal
belongings and his jacket. He acknowledged his thanks to me,
and assure us that he is all right and need no medical treatment
as his office is just round the corner.

At this one moment in my life ... I dont know whether he is
more grateful or rather me.

Oh Boy.... I really thank God, nothing bad happened.
Things could turned out in worst scenarios.

One thing I learn from this unexpected event ...
One can never take life for granted. You wouldnt know
what is in store for you tomorrow or if tomorrow ever
comes.

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:32:00 AM, Blogger Admin said...

wooo.... lucky for you! if you ran over him, even though not your fault oso you will be in deep shit.

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:15:00 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

ya lor, kam yat mm chi theng yat si

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

ah pek - Thank God, nothing bad happened.

nyonya - yes, life can be so unpredictable.

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:51:00 PM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

thank god no one was hurt... we dont even know what's gonna happen in the next hour! That's why ppl say life is short...

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 2:50:00 PM, Blogger bethamy said...

wow...luckily..luckily...

wah..u r driving 3am? geng..i don't dare to drive at night that late ler.

well..accident really something happen when u least expected.

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 3:02:00 PM, Blogger pathfinder said...

He and his family is very lucky you were alert even at 3am in the morning. Life throws reminders at us all the time. It never fails to tell us to appreciate the ppl in our lives...if only we LISTEN... like the e-mail u got abt FAMILY 2 days before this incident. In Life there are no accidents, they happen for a reason.

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:25:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

angel - must make the best out of it !

mirror - where u been? still looking for your scaf? .. that was a very unexpected encounter for me.

pathfinder - ya, i agreed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home