Monday, July 31, 2006

LOSS AND GAIN

Rozy and Suzy both sisters, were sorting clothes
in their closets.

Rozy is gaining weight from her frequent mamak
sessions as she loves to add on her calories and
fats to those roti canai that she will die for.

Suzy belongs to those group that eat like a horse
also has no effect on her. As slim as ever.

Rozy : *sigh* "... aiyaah... my favourite black sexy
dress cannot pakai already. I brought it last X'mas
and just wore it twice only, costs me a bomb too ! "

Suzy : "gimme lah..."
*quickly ran and try on - and it fitted prefectly*
"WOW... hou leang lei...... I want leh ..... plse pleeesse..."

Rozy : "OK lah... you are welcome to it my dear,
since I also cannot fit in anymore. Looks like
my loss is your gain."

Suzy : *grinning* - " No lah ....... my dearest sistar
Your gain is my gain lah ......

4 Comments:

At Monday, July 31, 2006 6:16:00 PM, Blogger bethamy said...

hahaha...is this your own true story? u're the big sister or the younger sister?? ehheeh. if i have sisters..i'm sure rozy sister

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 9:16:00 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

lidat called 'win-win' situation leh

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:51:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

mirror - no wor..
Coming up 'kisah benar' that is my true personal encounter.

nyonya - ya.. very ngam leh

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Suzuki dr 650 Phillips pixel plus 2 lcd tv chain link fence rental Cast iron bath tubs and refinish sauna oldenburg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home