Thursday, October 05, 2006

WHAT QUALITIES YOU PREFER ?

Hi folks... i have been away from the pc for a while.
Sorry if I blog at snail pace from now on, as towards
the year-end have many important matters to
follow-up and finalize.

After gym, over drinks with my colleagues, Francis prompted
us what sort of qualities one is looking for in a galpren.

1) looks (2) personality ( 3) intelligence

we were asked to pick one out of the 3 choices and next
to list down our preferences in the order of importance...

Guess what was the general consensus ?
Majority , take on (1) looks
Preference (1), (3) (2) !!!!!!!!!..........

wow...... looks so important meh ? ......
I have seen tall, leggy beauties
and also sexy voluptuous babes
but those chubby, cute and adorable .. also nice worr
simple beauty also appealing

With regard to personality, i cant stand those who seem
so nice but the minute she open her mouth to speak
*&^%#$(*&^%$#@ ... that really puts me off .

Intelligence... that one i think can be further developed
and enhanced. Why nid a MBA, she will be so super duper
that will give you no peace of mind. Every actions and your
words will be challenged. Very tiring leh....

I settle for (2) .... must have good personalities, that can
lead to better communications and get connected.
Preference (2) (1) (3) ....

anyone care to share what is yours ?



.

9 Comments:

At Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:58:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

So, you choose me?
*blink blink*
:D

Can I answer eventho' I'm not a guy and I'm not looking for a galpren? My number one will be no. 2 AND 3. No compromise... looks, as long as not yeong suei, i'm okay ;)

Liuliu anot? :P

ps: Cum update more frequently ler...

pps: Which gym do u go to btw?
*kan cheong*
*LOL*
:P

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006 8:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks are superficial.
I take on no. 2 character n personality.
I prefer my gal a "woman of substance"

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006 8:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks are superficial.
I take on No.2 character n personality.
I prefer my gal a "woman of substance"

 
At Friday, October 06, 2006 12:27:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

angel :
You are such a sweetie !!!
Personality and Intelligence wise choice .. Looks, dun last a lifetime.

Ermm... i go to fitness first, must keep nice body to laam lui laa..

gusty : BINGO !!!!!!

 
At Friday, October 06, 2006 9:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gals outlook attract guys first, pleasant personality to click, intelligent not so important.

My choice (1) and 2, 1, 3.

 
At Friday, October 06, 2006 5:28:00 PM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Errr... I also go fitness first worr... Die... :P

 
At Friday, October 06, 2006 10:15:00 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

something like angel wan - 2,3,1

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:43:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

Eric - (tks for stopping by, do feel free to call again - sori for the o/sight.)
i noticed guy takes on looks whereas gal goes for intelligence i wonder why ?

angel - *winks*

nyonya - undoubtedly ladies' choice

 
At Monday, January 28, 2008 11:11:00 PM, Blogger bethamy said...

2 1 3

even for guys.. ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home