Saturday, August 26, 2006

LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE

Got a regional meeting in KL and I finally get to meet the wife of
Mike, the KK branch manager. This guy is a regular visitor to my
office and I heard from my colleagues that he and his wife are very
loving.

I noticed this fact too when I saw them together. Being curious,
I asked Mike to tell me his love story.

he got married at the age of 25, with the blessings of
his parents and now have 2 kids.

i asked him how he maintain to be lovey dovey
after being married for so long

to my surprise, he replied "he fell deeply
in love after he got married"

"huh ??"

"yes, that is true.... when i got married i think
it was more out of filial piety, the reason at that time
was my dad was very sick ... the fortune teller said
need to 'chung hei' so that my dad will get better...."

he liked her, she is presentable and a v good
obedient gal.

"love gradually seeped in only after my marriage"
we have been through tough times, i was once badly hit
during the slump of the stock market, she was my pillar
of strength and helped me to rebuild my confidence.
Moreover, she is a good mother to our children. In fact,
when i was rebuilding my business i neglected my
family, but she is patient and tolerant and never even
complain about anything. I oso dun know when but
the great thing is gradually i realise i have fallen in love
with her."

WOW... some kind of a love story.
I am indeed touched by his revelations
and I have a deep respect for this humble
and simple lady beside him.


Cheers ! Mike ... to true love. Who says it doesn't exist?

6 Comments:

At Saturday, August 26, 2006 3:47:00 PM, Blogger Helen said...

**a toast** Here's to love.

I'm new here, so, I assume from your post you're not married. Are you sold now?? lol

 
At Sunday, August 27, 2006 12:30:00 AM, Blogger bethamy said...

wow!! really a real love story?? like a drama ler..now who say arrange marriage is terrible. outcome is better than self pick sometimes...

 
At Sunday, August 27, 2006 4:46:00 PM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Some ppl are lucky
After marriage, they live happily
Thank you for sharing this story
It gives us hope that there is a maybe...
;)

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 2:08:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

Helen- ghee..welcum to my humble blog!! Tenkiu for stopping by.
**YUM SENG**
.. i believe in fate and destiny

Mirror - not a drama my dear. This is a true love story.

Angel - ya , love comes in many ways. Some says is a gamble too.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm..Mike's wife must be damn pretty

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 5:32:00 PM, Blogger sming said...

So LOMANTIC ler !!!
**feeling all warm and fuzzy....**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home