Monday, August 07, 2006

MONDAY - SUPER BLUE

Today damed sienzzzz..... Monday, super blue !!!
My mind is absolutely blank. Attended the weekly
roundup meeting this morning, but not a single word
and matters discussed registered in my mind.

Maybe it's coz over the couple of days, I was down with
a bad cough and flu. Didnt slept well, these few nights.
Or is it due to the weather? hot with intermittent rains
and look hazy this morning too.


I could have called it a day, and take the rest of the day off.
But, it wouldnt help. Just this kind of feeling I am having.

*sigh......... * hope sienzzz days, bluesssss... quicky go away.

6 Comments:

At Monday, August 07, 2006 3:05:00 PM, Blogger pathfinder said...

Sounds like you need to get a pair of Timberlands and go trekking with me! Ha ha ha

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 10:02:00 PM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

I feel you... I feel you...
I was as sienzzzz as u earlier today... thank god it's over!

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:39:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

pathfinder - tq.. but then, i dont think i be able to match your stamina la

angel - wow! same feel!!! hehee..
must be also because of the haze.

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:40:00 AM, Blogger pathfinder said...

I'm not as superhuman as you think, i just fake it till i make it. You put a good sunday under your belt, monday is kacang puteh!

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 12:59:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

pathfinder - mONDAy kacang puteh yeah..yeah..!!!

 
At Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work solutions for hair loss springfield Cheap+zoloft gmc denali reviews free dating black americans my area 22903 Vitamin supplement for hair loss Asierra trading bra training for men carb cause diet hair loss low yu gi oh gx hentai Gang of the bang Buy ambien sleeping pill uk hair loss treatments hair loss products baldness b Css html table design Lexapro drug identification stop hair loss cpu cleaner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home