Wednesday, August 02, 2006

MY LOVE... WHERE ARE THOU ?

Lately so many of my kawan got hit with the "love bug" -
all having luv problems and banging their heads against the wall.

1) I lup you, you lup me.. but your parents dun like me???
[how ley?]

2) I am susu (fair), you are kopi (tan), nanti bikin baby kopi susu
[mum said "ng tak wor"]

3) I powdeerful next step to CEO, you a MBA high flyer
[having too many fireworks.... heading toward PHD lor]

4) I so young (26), you so old (39) , can meh?
[ family objection, cos 13 unlucky number. how how??]

5) You day nite oso busy, always no time
one week oso cant see you one time
[ damn frust wan ley .....!!!]

6) We luv so deep, but the distance is oceans apart -
can see, hear but cannot touch
[ too beh tahan ..........can die liddat ...!! ]

7) My surname Chan, yours Tan
but in Chinese both having same surname (TAN)
[OBJECTION ! OBJECTIONS! echo both our families]

8) I luv you but you sudah kahwin alredi
[how long do I have to wait for you ?]

9) I luv you, but you so possessive, check on me
every second, minute and hour of the day...
you just like my shadow.
[ help!!!... too much love suffocating me.... ...]

10) I am poor , you are richman daughter
[can this kinda love survive? ]


How to love liddat? (always aiyaya ...... instead of hahaha)
No wonder status remain as SINGLES

11 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:47:00 PM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

hahaha... i love the way u wrote this... haiiii... yalor... so many aiyayas... better dun say "Ya", hor? liuliu loh...

so, u oredi bitten by da Luv Bug or...?

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:39:00 AM, Blogger Admin said...

dei, you think too much. put that "organ" in place, and all will be solved!

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 9:27:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

angel - i fall in and out so many times, i aso lost count alredi.

ah pek - can ar? okie i cepat cepat put IN place. (hehee..)

 
At Friday, August 04, 2006 12:01:00 AM, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

jangan kecil hati. itu semua jodoh.

 
At Friday, August 04, 2006 10:20:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

nyonya - *sigh...*....yau yuen moh fun.

 
At Saturday, August 05, 2006 2:09:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*sighs with dreamie*
dim gai kam yeong geh... haiiii...

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 5:51:00 PM, Blogger pathfinder said...

Trust me...it's great to be single esp when you are attached but when single that time gatal...want to look for partner. This is the paradox of our time. What to do.. man hav two heads thinking at once..

 
At Friday, August 25, 2006 2:54:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

pathfinder - well said *memang tepat sekali* !!

 
At Sunday, February 04, 2007 3:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 2:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Tennis racquet information south dakota incorporation services Outdoor digital printing wholesale australia Children 2b divorce Primus leasing lawsuits Printer cartridge m4640 How to set alarm and cuisinart coffee maker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home