Friday, August 11, 2006

WHO WILL BE THE ONE?

This conversation took place on one weekend over tea at
my aunt's house.

Alan : Mum, I want to get married

Aunt : (instead of jumping with joy, she sighed and asked)
So, which one you decided now ........ susu or kopi?
(meaning the fair or the tanned galpren)

Alan : Mum, you alredi know mah........ i suka kopi but you
want me to take susu

Aunt : and i also told you son, I dun like kopi-O
color cucu

Alan : Mum..... not necessary so lah..... look look lah ...
your son so fair can give you fair ones ley

Aunt : what if all dark and chocolate like tat ?....
i dun like. Son, listen to me lah..... susu nice for you,
will have fair lovely children. Sumore, susu is in the
corporate field, she later can assist you in your
business

Alan : Mum i dun want a "lui keong yan" . I just need

a wife. Kopi is a teacher, she will be a good mum.
She will
be a good role model leh

Aunt : yeah, yeah....... but i dun think she can fit in your
business world lah son. Take my advice, if you want to
marry, choose susu.

Alan : (seeing his mum is not going to relent, *sigh* ........)
I go and take my shower lah

Aunt : woi ! woi !! .... so so how ...? which one ???

Alan : (patting his Mum's shoulder)
I will just leave it to fate lah. See who get pregnant first lor

Aunt : What??? pregnant? what is this world becoming??

Alan : (pausing at the bottom step of the staircase)
BE REALISTIC lah mum ! It is the 21ST CENTURY !!!




5 Comments:

At Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:47:00 AM, Blogger Admin said...

see who shouts the loudest in bed lor.

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 12:08:00 PM, Blogger bethamy said...

i'm surely dont' want to be his kopi or susu...

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:24:00 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

what! lidat choose wife wan ah?

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 1:26:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*LOL*
I'll pengsan if my mom is like yr aunt! No eye see...

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 9:03:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

ah pek - you're humourous too! liddat aso can ar?? (hehee..)

mirror - so damn arrogrant hor, i was also quite taken back, until later he explained to me.

nyonya - he want to 'takut' his mum so give her the negative possibilities. He is a responsible guy and hv good morals , wouldnt do that.

angel - hahaa... that was exactly what my aunt said (no eye see) and was jumping up and down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home