Monday, August 07, 2006

RAMBUTANS ..... DURIANS

The previous week, I was driving to Malacca to attend my
colleague's wedding, coz we were so buzily chatting I omitted
the turning to Malacca and got straight to the highway
Next, noticed that the petrol level almost to "E" and
I was in the dark as to how long before we can get a "U" turn
back. Therefore, we have to drive slow and off the air-cond
in order not to consume so much petrol - darned sunny and hot.

No "U" turn all the way and the next turning was in Muar. Oh gosh...
i have not been to this town before like an alien town to us.
We managed to find our way to town and found the petrol station.
Next to the station, got lots of fruit stalls. Therefore, we ended up
buying several kilos of rambutans and durians for relatives and
friends since we are alredi there, and the price was comparatively
much cheaper. Sample some of the durians after the dinner,
it was good value for money.

The next day back in KL went out to dinner with my kakis, must be
the ajinomoto making me so thirsty and I opened the fridge to get a
cold drink but saw a large bowl of chilled rambutans all peeled. I
took the drink plus the rambutans and sat down in front of the TV
and whacked all of it. It was 11.30pm at nite, sleepy and went straight
to bed. Chiam liao .... next morning i woke up and found my voice as
hoarse as Rod Stewart.

Cha cha called this afternoon and heard my croaky sexy voice and
bad cough. She asked me what I have been eating or drinking. I told
her of the above and she said i was greedy to take the rambutans
but i dun think so ......... just that the rambutans are so irresistible
but she insisted that it was greed.

so tell me... am I being greedy or simply i cant resist temptation?

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:50:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Errrmm... u glutton you! *LOL*
But kesiannn... get well soon!

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Admin said...

you greedy pig!

* wot??? you asked us to tell you what*

 
At Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:45:00 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

nah, blame the rambutans la! if it wasn't peeled and nicely chilled, you wouldn't have sapu semua hor? LOL

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:18:00 AM, Blogger bethamy said...

i don't like rambutans...lazy lazy to peel. I hate it when the white thing come off with the flesh. If all ready peeled, refridgerated, i don't mind to eat lo then.

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:46:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

angel / ah pek ... (waa.. sounds like a nice couple name heehee...)
YOU ARE RITE! my kawan and colleagues all aso marah me.

nyonya - yes.. yesss..!! exactly my sentiments

mirror - i dont like rambutans now
making me sick geh.

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:02:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*blush blush*
yeeee... so suey wan u... tease people wan... :)

*LOL*
sounded hao anot? :P

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 12:54:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

angel - hao wor, yau lui yan mei lah

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:48:00 AM, Blogger pathfinder said...

what to say...wai sek, tham chiak and just plain greedy. What a lethal combo...icy cold drink and icy suculent "ang mo tan" without the "mo" some more...and of cos a dash of the bloomin haze. haiya...chia lat.

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 9:22:00 AM, Blogger dreamie said...

pathfinder - very chia lat this time, cos more than a week now, i still haven't recovered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home