Friday, September 01, 2006

6 RANDOM FACTS TAG

"Angel" tagged me on a meme on " 6 random facts
about myself." Here it is ........

1) Kau lui is my speciality, sexy and sensual gals
trigger my raging hormones

2) Being lormantic is second nature to me.
Sunrise is more beautiful then sunset,
fresh mountain air is better then the sea
breeze .

3) no smoking for me, but drinks are fine ......
beware gals, when you are drunk you are mine.
(lol)

4) crying puts me off, humour turns me on
if u are funny, the battle is half won.

5) the sure way to my heart is thru' my stomach.
if you can cook, i no nid to go eat at mamak.

6) half the time i go yum cha
some of the time, my post is a mixture like mo-mo-chacha
and most of the time i am blogging like moongchacha

7 Comments:

At Friday, September 01, 2006 7:33:00 PM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Cipet....all the while I thought you were a girl wor.....tiu lor! Hahahaha!!!

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 2:42:00 AM, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*LOLOL @ cocka*
Me too... kakakakaka!! nolahh! :P

TQ for doing the tag!
*muakssss*

so, u think i farnie mou?
but i can't cook... so... Next!
*LOL*
*blek*

oh, and why u say u moongchacha leh? i can't see any trails of your moongchacha-ness worr... *puzzled*

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 10:32:00 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said...

moong cha cha is made up of 2 parts, 1 jantan and 1 perempuan, no?

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger bethamy said...

OMG..i though u were a girl before..

hahahah

i was hoping to tag u..since u already done it..haiz..nm lah

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 4:48:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

cocka - woi.. ini blog unisex wanna hahhahaaa.....

angel - you prefer i gal or guy jek ?

nyonya - wow!!! you break the mcc code ?
mcc adalah satu partnership consist of satu handsome abang dan satu ayu adinda. Itu mia tag i suruh my kor kor buat for added flavour and humour.

mirror - you are not wrong either
hehee.. mcc hor ?

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:38:00 PM, Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Niasing..like cocka I also thinking you are girl..i been watching you..thinking u a girl no disturd u..now u are a guy I can tiu u 9 9..Muawahahaha

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:48:00 PM, Blogger dreamie said...

9393 - cum cum... see who is more keng !! most of the time, i am sie mun,
i dun ^%$#@! unless absolutely necessary (lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home