Friday, August 22, 2008

Classroom Jokes

Teacher : Maria, go to the map and find N.America
Maria : Here it is
Teacher: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
Class : Maria

Teacher : John, why are you doing your math multiplication
on the floor ?
John: You told me to do it without using tables.

Teacher : Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile ?"
Glenn : K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
Teacher : No, that's wrong
Glenn : Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

Teacher : Donald, what is the chemical formula for water ?
Donald : H I J K L M N O
Teacher : What are you talking about ?
Donald : Yesterday, you said it's H to O

Teacher: Winnie, name one important thing we have today
that we didn't have ten years ago ?
Winnie : Me !!

Teacher : Millie, give me a sentence starting with " I "
Millie : I is...
Teacher : No, Millie ... Always say , " I am "
Millie : All right..... " I am the ninth letter of the alphabet "

Teacher : Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers
before eating ?
Simon : No Sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

Teacher : Clyde, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly
the same as your brother's. Did you copy his ?
Clyde : No Sir. It's the same dog.

Teacher : Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on
talking when people are no longer interested ?
Harold : A teacher


HAHAHHAA... life is tough being a teacher !! ... kkkkkkkk

.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home