Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BE CAREFUL WITH OPPOSITES

A friend told me about this radio show which happened
sometime back, dunno whether she is pulling my leg onot
but i found THIS IS REALLY FUNNY ! * Hahahaha *


DJ : Good Morning. This is Power 98 and do you want
to play a game ?

Contestant : Yeah, why not ?

DJ : Good. It is a simple game. When I say something, you
have to give an answer that is opposite to what I have said.
If I say Sharp, you have to answer Blunt. OK ?

Contestant : OK

DJ : Sun
Contestant : Moon
DJ : Black
Contestant : White
DJ : Tall
Contestant : Short
DJ : Dog
Contestant : Cat
DJ : Man
Contestant : Woman
DJ : Cock
Contestant : CHI BAI

RADIO SILENCE !!!!!!!!!

DJ : These things sometimes happen and we are on live.
Let us take a commercial break here.


.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home